Drs. Andrew & Liisa Hall specialize in the care of pregnant women and children! They are members of the prestigious International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association (I.C.P.A.) and are both Webster Technique Certified!
The doctors are currently working on their Pediatric Diplomat through the ICPA, which is a 140+ hour post-graduate degree.
Pregnant women seek out chiropractic care for a variety of reasons:
- Increase comfort while sleeping and decreased low back symptoms.
- Better mobility during pregnancy, especially in later trimesters.
- Preparing Mom's body for a healthy delivery, especially the hips and pelvis.
- Post-pardum recovery and healing and helping Mom transition to taking care of a new baby.
Check out this awesome video of Dr. Liisa adjusting a pregnant patient!
Chiropractic Care for Kids is Awesome!
It is safe, effective and a great way to help the body heal without drugs or surgeries!
Parents bring us their infants and children for a variety of reasons:
- Colic and digestive issues
- Symptoms related to Ear-infections
- Asthma and Allergy Symptoms
- Sports Injuries
- Trouble Latching while Breast-Feeding
- Autism Spectrum
Check out this Great Video of Dr. Liisa explaining and adjusting Kaitlyn, one of our awesome patients!
Chiropractic Care is for the Whole Family!! Check out this video about Family Adjustments.